I am not someone who has grown watching Star World ever since the cable connection came to all houses. Although I used to watch Hindi sitcoms and some Tamil ones too, the fun of watching an English TV show came much later in my life. The credit ofcourse goes to DH and his IIM friends on whose insistence I have started to watch some brilliant TV shows like TBBT , House MD etc.
I feel sad to write that I also missed out on all the excitement of coming back home early and watching FRIENDS during the senior years in school for the same reasons mentioned before. Like other TV Shows, FRIENDS also came much later – College, to be precise. But I must say I loved the show. It had everything to make me watch it more even though I had ran through the whole seasons so many times. I owe all credit to ‘R’ one of my closest friends in college and DH who also happened to be my best friend back then 😉
DH has been a serial lover since his childhood. He has been a English serial viewer right from the days of Home Improvement, Wonder Years. He still loves watching them.
I have been following a lot of blogs lately and have come across Sunday Stealings in many. When I decided to start one in my own blog, all I get is a series of questions on TV shows. I dint want to spoil the post by writing about those 3-4 shows that I have watched completely but at the same time dint want to break the enthusiasm either. I just wanted to start it today!!
Then came the idea of interviewng DH. I am sure he can do a better justice to this Sunday Stealings – The TV Show Meme from the Sunday Stealings. Hence I thought I would interview him and get the answer.
Here goes the Sunday Stealings for today.
I asked him to Pick 5 TV Shows he likes. Here they are :
2. The Big Bang Theory
3. House MD
4. White Collar
5. Doogie Howser
And below is the list of questions that I asked him..
1. Who is your favorite character in 2?
2. Who is your least favorite character in 1?
3. What’s your favorite episode of 4?
The latest one so far.
4. What is your favorite season of 5?
5. What’s your favorite relationship in 3?
House with Wilson
6. Who is your anti-relationship in 2?
Wolowitz and his mother
7. How long have you watched 1?
I still watch it !!
8. How did you become interested in 3?
Friends told me about it
9. Who is your favorite actor in 4?
10. Which show do you prefer 1, 2, or 5?
Number 1 – FRIENDS
11. Which show have you seen more episodes of 1 or 3?
Number 1 again – FRENDS
12. If you could be anyone from 4, who would you be?
13. How would you kill off any character in 5?
Make Doogie kill a character accidentally
14. Would a 3/4 crossover work?
House can definitely be a good Niel Caffrey but not sure about the other way round.
15. Pair two characters in 1 that would make an unlikely, but strangely okay couple.
Ross and Phoebe
16. Overall, which show has the better cast, 3 or 5?
Thank you DH for being patient enough to answer my questions. Love you always.