I had already mentioned about Sunday Stealings a couple of weeks back. Here’s this week’s me me..In case you’re interested give it a try here- http://sundaystealing.blogspot.in/!
1. When you’re home alone, do you still close the door when you use the restroom?
Ahem!!…Isn’t that obvious!!
2. If you have to go grocery shopping, would you rather go alone or with someone?
With someone, with DH to be precise since he loves grocery shopping too. I love being in a company always..!
3. It’s your best friends birthday, would you buy them a gift even though they didn’t buy you one for yours ?
4. You win the lottery. Lump sum or small payments over a period of time? Why?
Hmm.. small payments over a period of time. I might spend the whole thing otherwise..
5. Do you like your music loud or at a reasonable level?
I hate blaring music!! Music after all is to soothe my mind..
6. Are you a beach person or a snowy mountain person?
I am a beach person because I haven’t had too many snow experiences . I loved my first one with DH in Manali though..
7. When do you brush your teeth?
Just once in the morning 😦 I am ashamed that I don’t do it twice.
8. Can you watch scary movies alone?
9. Soft bed or firm? And in fantasy land, who’s in it with you?
A Soft Bed..And in bed, its always DH with me 🙂
10. Would you rather stay home all day, or be out and about?
I love being outdoors with good bunch of people. On a rainy day I prefer staying at home sipping hot tea and listening to music..
11. Are you more likely to be with a large group of people or a few close friends?
A large group of people. I love being in a bigg group..
15. If money were not a problem, where would you like to live?
In a beach facing villa in US of A 🙂
16. What is your ideal profession?
Ideal should have been teaching or an HR.
18. What is one fear that you can’t seem to overcome?
Fear of lizrds.
19. Are you good at math?
21. Has there ever been anyone that now you regret meeting?
Yes. a lot of people !! Sadly I dint have a choice then!
22. What’s the last film you saw? Would you recommend it?
The Karate Kid.. Yes very much although everyone reading this must have already seen it..
23. Would you rather have roommates or live alone?
Have Roomates..I so miss my hostel days in college..
24. Do you like any of your friends a little more than just a friend?
Yes I did and I’m married too him now 🙂
25. Post a rather current song that you’d like us to hear.
Paani Da Rang – Vicky Donor
27. If you found out that you were going to be a parent, what would you do? If you are one, tell us what the best parent of being a parent is.
I would think of some nice ways to break the news to my DH. Something similar to what this female does in this beautiful Dairy Milk ad..
28. Do you give money to homeless people when they ask?
Yes I do!!
29. A weekend in Las Vegas or Miami? Why?
Miami sounds better.. I am not a casino person..
30. What was your reaction to the president supporting gay marriage?
Its a personal choice afterall!
31. You are totally alone on a Saturday. What do you do?
Call up people and gossip!
32. You have 3 months left to live, what is your bucket list?
Too many to fill!
33. You’re having a bad day, what one thing can make your day better?
Alone time with DH and A Dairy Milk..
34. Ever use a tanning bed?
35. Is there anything you would change about your body if you could?
The gap in my teeth..
36. You wake up in an unfamiliar place, what is your first reaction?
Go back to sleep!
37. Is there anything that you should be doing right now?
38. At what age do you think that sex becomes less important? Why?
60..Thats when you need emotional support more than physical although I believe there is no such age limit..Enjoy it as it lasts! 😛
39. What is your favorite breakfast food?
Omlette, boiled eggs, Bread and butter.
40. Your phone rings at 4am, who do you expect it to be?
Parents and sister!! Because they are the only near ones who stay at a phone calls distance.. I might not even pick up others’s..