So here comes the end of the week long Food Marathon! Although Sunday evening is not a very nice time spend on the internet posting a recipe but this one is just keep up the continuum. Although I have been into baking for quite sometime, I have never tried my hands on making cheesecake. So when we had our Banoffee in Sakley’s last week, I suddenly felt like making cheese-cake.
Here’s the recipe.
12 crumbly biscuits ( I used Nutrichoice)
500 gms cream cheese- I used paneer.
250 gms cream
75 gms butter
2 tbsp sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp lemon juice
1 lemon’s rind
How I made:-
- Crush biscuits in a blender and add butter to it.
- Mix it well and spread at the bottom of the cake tin and refrigerate it to set.
- Blend the paneer in a mixer till it becomes soft and add cream to make a pasty mixture.
- Add Sugar, Vanilla essence and lemon juice.
- Add lemon rind. ( Peel only the yellow part)
- Pour in everything on the biscuit base and refrigerate overnight for it to set.