I belong to the group of girls who neither have straight hair nor the curly ones. We hang in right in the middle and have what is called a Wavy Hair..Not that I complain, in fact I used love my medium length wavy hair. But these days I see so many girls doing Chemical straightening and rebonding of hair which make me believe that straight hair is really in vogue! So, after a lot of thinking and research I have come with top 5 ways to make the hair straight. I am slowly in the process of trying each one of them.
- Sit comfortably on a chair and position your hair on the Iron Table.
- Stretch all your hair out on the table.
- Ask your husband/friend to sprinkle some water on your hair.
- Now ask him to roll the iron for the next half an hour.
- Walk to a nearby park with your hair nicely shampooed using Sunsilk.
- Find a Hanging Bar which is meant for children.
- Hang yourselves upside down for the next one hour or till you hair dries completely.
- Apply shampoo to your hair. Neatly comb your hair for 10 minutes.
- Rinse it well and apply some conditioner.
- Again comb for sometime.
- Now gently wash off all the conditioner.
- Take care not to ruffle the hair. Keep it straight.
- Do not towel dry or shake your head. Allow the water to drip and let the hair take its own course to dry.
- Again comb your hair for 10 minutes.
- Why not glue your hair straight?
- Apply some good quality glue to your hair.
- Pull it through the length.
- Finish with some shine serum.
- If you are very desperate to have straight hair and all else fails, here’s one sure shot way to make your hair super straight.
- Buy a Van de Graff Electricity Generator.
- Touch it for few seconds.
- The result would be something like this –
If this isn’t straight what else is? 😀
Image Courtesy: Google Images