I had promised Visha that I would be doing this tag right away when we spoke last time. I am sure she is fuming in anger now :).. Here you go V, this one is for you..
1. What did you do in 2012 that you’d never done before?
I experienced snowfall for the first time..Does that count?
2. Did you keep your new years resolutions, and will you make more for next?
Yes, I did. Although I don’t really follow each and every one them making resolutions is a part of welcoming the New Year 🙂
3. What date from 2012 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
12th Feb..That’s when my sister got married..
4. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Have kept my blog alive for close to an year. Even in the past I tried to blog many times but all of them died a natural death! iScribble has been an achievement indeed..
5. What was your biggest failure?
Not able to wake up early in the morning! I have tried everything to be an early rise. I wonder if God sent me down without a body clock! Nothing works in my case!
6. Did you suffer illness?
Not really an illness but a medical condition which has been haunting me for 2 years!
7. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
One of my managers from my last organisation. First of all the guy tried to tag along with me in my Hyd-Chn-Hyd journey, cancelled my bus seats assuring that he would get confirmed train tickets. Later, tried to misbehave saying there is only one confirmed seat which we might have to share! All this when he was completely drunk. Thankfully I was able to convince a lady to give me her baby’s seat… Even worse, he pretended as if he did not remember anything from the previous night and tried to bully me in the office next day..Men, I say! They never cease to irritate me..
8. Where did most of your money go?
Credit Cards, Shopping.
9. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Planning a vacation! I just lovee doing it..
10. What song will always remind you of 2012?
Paani da Rang..I just loveee the song and the movie too..
11. Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder?
12. What do you wish you’d done more of?
That would definitely be -exercise!
13. What do you wish you’d done less of?
14. Did you fall in love in 2012?
Have been falling in love many times ever since I met S.
15. What/Who was your greatest musical discovery?
This songs takes me to a trance-like state. I am glad I attended the Coke Studio concert in HRC, This song would have never reached my ears otherwise…Kailash Kher – tussi great ho!
16. What did you want and get?
I wanted to buy boots for the longest time! Finally got one..I am loving it..
17. What did you want and not get?
A nice leather jacket..
18. What was your favourite film of this year?
Vicky Donor. I am assuming ‘this’ means 2012..Haven’t really seen too many in 2013..
19. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
We went on long drive, ate some awesome parathas in Murthal Dhaba..Age is a secret 😉
20. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Some more savings!
21. What kept you sane?
S , my family and my current job..I really love what I am doing and the people I work with..
22. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2012.
Never trust men especially when you are in a place like Delhi! You never know when they can turn into an animal..
23. Which new places did you visit in 2012?
24. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year
Last year? Zindagi ki Yahi Reet Hai, Haar Ke Baad Hi Jeet Hai..
25. Tag some bloggers you would love to read these answers from.