First of all, I should not be complaining too much because this mobile that I am talking about is being given to me by my office. You see its ‘osi’ (free ka maal)..However, my hatred for this mobile is much more than the gratitude I have towards my company. So here I go..
1) It does not look as cute as the other smartphones that are available in market. S says its more professional but who cares, I work from home.
2) I can’t take good quality pictures although the model claims to have a 3.2 MP camera. The pics are either blurry or shaky. Before you question my photography skills let me clarify that I am not that bad.
3) Search facility absolutely sucks in this mobile. When I have to dig out an old email I have to fill one biggg form and after all that it gives me a 0 results found message. Damn!
4) I don’t know if its the model but I can’t even install a facebook app in this, which means I can’t use the Check-In function, which in turn means I can’t make my friends jealous of all the fun that I have in this city ;)..Lol, that was a joke..
5) Whatsapp looks very different in blackberry and it is a lot difficult to use than what I see in android or Windows mobile.
Well, this is also a Verizon tie up mobile that our company had. Now the whole team in US has upgraded to iPhone and they have given their used mobiles to us :(.. I did try to push them to give me an iPhone but they found it was too expensive in India and decided to courier this old piece instead..Sigh!!
All I hope is that one fine morning this mobile suddenly stops working and I can ask for a new one, this time an iPhone!
P.S :- Btw, I am so impressed by V‘s commitment. She blogs daily these days and has really motivated me to do the same, only I am not as good as her. So don’t be surprised if you find some really crappy posts in your reader 🙂